头孢曲松实验方回复吉普的邮件(飞菲翻译)(转自头孢群论坛,扎须客上传)

[复制链接]
  • TA的每日心情
    无聊
    2013-12-9 10:07
  • 签到天数: 28 天

[LV.4]偶尔看看III

发表于 2010-11-25 17:33:27 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

Thank you for getting in touch with us regarding the Ceftriaxone ALS Study.  I have attached general information about the study, below.

(感谢您与我们就Ceftriaxone ALS的问题取得联系。以下是关于此项研究的一些信息。)

We are currently enrolling patients in the US and Canada.  Unfortunately, due to issues around clin

ical trials regulations and practical issues of study drug transport, it is not really possible to participate if you are living in another country.

(我们最近在美国和加那大招收一批患者。但是不幸的是,由于在临床试验管理和药品运输存在一些实际问题,使得异地异国患者不大可能加入到此计划中。)

Study participants come in for a visit at least every four weeks  for at least one year, and up to three years.

(研究参与者至少要每隔4个礼拜来一次,至少坚持一年,最多可达三年。)

The study drug is given to patients at their site (a nearby hospital or ALS clinic) to be taken at home.

(病人可以在他们就近的医院或是ALS诊所得到这种实验性的药物。)

The drug thaws within about 4 hours and therefore cannot be taken on a long trip such as a plane ride.

(这种药物在四个小时内会生效,所以最好不要在长途旅行时服用,比如坐飞机时。)

Our study does not have any sites in China and we do not have regulatory clearance to enroll subjects in China.

(此项研究在中国并没有开展,也没有在中国进行注册。)

I have attached some other information which I hope will be useful to you.

(我还给您附了一些其他的信息,希望能有用。)

http://www.alsmndalliance.org/  International Alliance of ALS/MND

http://www.wfneurology.org/  World Federation of Neurology

Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance or if you have any further questions.

(如有需要或是问题请告知我。)

Kind Regards,

(此致)

真情互助,携手抗冻,我们是一家人!
    您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 欢迎注册

本版积分规则

关于我们|手机版|小黑屋|运动神经元病互助家园 ( 沪ICP备17035450号-2

GMT+8, 2024-5-9 03:21 , Processed in 0.108392 second(s), 29 queries , Gzip On.