[复制链接]
  • TA的每日心情
    开心
    2015-5-29 13:10
  • 签到天数: 22 天

[LV.4]偶尔看看III

发表于 2012-3-15 18:54:25 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
    如果人间有爱:从这里做起!
    我是一名生命岌岌可危的病人,是渐冻人。为了让更多的人了解并走近渐冻人,我几乎是拼尽全身的力气,在喘息的哼哼声中,颤抖着双手,捧住鼠标,用仅有的一个手指关节残余力气,点击软键盘,艰难写下这些文字。
    渐冻人,或许你们对这个奇怪的名字感到陌生,甚至从未听说过。如果你立马需要一个直观的感觉,那么英国剑桥大学著名物理学家霍金,那个身体的活动只剩下唯一的还能眨眼睛,却有着非凡宇宙探密智慧的奇人,得的就是这种病。
    运动神经元疾病(MND),又叫肌萎缩侧索硬化症(ALS),是一种可怕的神经系统疾病,其基本病理是主管运动的神经元细胞不明原因的大量死亡,全身肌肉逐渐逐渐的萎缩,由此导致瘫痪,失语,吞咽困难,呼吸困难,最后因无法呼吸而亡。残酷的是,疾病对人的感觉和思维没有丝毫影响。慢慢丧失生活自理能力的患者,似乎更加感觉灵敏,思维敏捷,眼睁睁看着自己的身体一点点被蚕食,身体一天天被封冻,所以医学界将患者形象的称为渐冻人。
    我,网名旱莲草,今年48岁,1998年的夏天确诊肌萎缩侧索硬化症,健康时是一名身强体壮、兢兢业业的教师。作为一个典型的,并且有众多亲密病友的渐冻人,在十四年与病魔抗争的艰难处境中,不仅走过了医生3-5年存活期的预言,同时也见证了渐冻人及其家庭一幕幕血泪斑斑的辛酸史。
    一个个家庭衰败了,清贫如洗,债台高筑,更有甚者,妻离子散,家破人亡。自从医生语气沉重地下结论,“这种病是世界难题,没法治,预后不好,比癌症还癌症!”的那一刻起,我们的天就已经塌下来了。
    往事,不堪回首,未来,一片灰暗,渐冻人的一个个足迹都凝结着许多的血和泪。自身能力的丧失,事事必求人,在折磨着那一颗颗曾经自强不息、壮志凌云的雄心。生活不能自理,至此再也离不开别人的照顾,作为人特有的那一点可怜尊严与隐私被无情的撕得粉碎,开始感受到什么是真正的生不如死。睡觉,不再是安逸的休息,不能自己翻身,知道酸麻,手压住了,知道疼痛,蚊虫叮咬,知道奇痒,被子位置不合适,知道冷热,但自己无法解决,“伊伊呀呀”的寻求帮助别人又听不懂,除了“忍受”,还能如何!
    吃饭,不再是生活的美妙享受,吞咽困难,呛咳,一顿饭,细嚼慢咽的要折腾1-2小时,累得满头是汗。浑身抽搐,呼吸困难,心慌、气短,那滋味说不清道不明,这些痛苦常人无从想象。更无法接受和面对的是语言能力的彻底丧失,聋哑人还有手语,我们什么也没有,情感交流的大门由此被紧紧封闭,喜怒哀乐、酸甜苦辣,只能死死憋在心里,这犹如在千疮百孔的心上又恶狠狠的插上一刀。胃造瘘,气切,这些疾病晚期可怕的场景时时浮现在眼前。恐惧、焦虑,情绪糟糕到了极点,真的是叫天天不应,叫地地不灵,差不多是精神崩溃,人几乎要发疯。天啊,我到底做错了什么,为什么要这么残酷的折磨我,为什么不让我这痛苦而累赘的生命痛痛快快的结束,为什么我不是白痴或疯子!
    台湾渐冻作家陈宏先生说过“苦,也是一种丰富”,绝症,给了我撕心裂肺的痛苦,但长年累月的苦熬也磨砺了我的意志,与此同时还感受了人世间那最为可贵的真情。2010年的5月份,更换护理后,护理的生疏和不适应让我吃尽苦头,好几次与死神擦肩而过。由于家庭离散,父母年老体衰不在身边,单位给的病休工资就一千多,我的生存条件非常困难。在绝境中,我只能把痛苦的生命感受写在博客里,一字一句的向病友、朋友们诉说。挣扎中绝望,绝望中挣扎,我感叹生命的脆弱与无奈。病友,朋友们感同身受,心急如焚,却苦于没什么好的办法可以帮我。大难面前,我犹如身处万丈深渊中,救命稻草高不可及,有的只是绝望与无助。
    中国医师协会,“融化渐冻的心”公益活动,是他们在关键时刻,倾注全部精力,为我投下生命可以攀爬的艰难云梯。经常与我联系的工作人员Mr,翻看着我一篇篇死亡线上的博文,着急得直掉眼泪,紧悬的心从此就一刻也放不下,她实在不忍心我这个他们关注了5年多的渐冻人,就这么非正常的离去。她在网上发帖呼吁志愿者,组织捐款,调度,安排请护理……。北京、西安、厦门……,一场爱心大救援就此拉开序幕!
    没有钱,网络上的志愿者们一点点的凑,一百两百,一千两千,少的共同感谢,多的一齐祝贺,就这样慢慢积攒着为我请护理必须的费用。我身边的志愿者王姐,自身的条件已非常困难,却毅然放下自己的工作,不辞劳苦的跑家政,一家又一家,差不多跑遍了昆明所有的家政公司,累得吃不下饭,病倒了又爬起来。那些天,我虽然足不出户,却从网络上感受到从四面八方而来的一股股暖流,让我百感交集,泪流满面。
    现在我的生活正常了,而护理费用是由许多的志愿者分担着,承受着。在感受春天般温暖的同时,我想起还有很多很多(保守统计全国20多万)在死亡线上苦苦挣扎,境况远远不如我的病友们,一种责任感油然而生,下定决心,排除万难,把我们的痛苦写出来,把我冷暖人生的这一个精彩画面写出来,也把全体渐冻人的心声写出来。
    读到这里,你也许被渐冻人及渐冻人的苦痛所触动,人世间居然还有这么一群人生活在水深火热的第十九层地狱;也许会被这些与我素昧平生的志愿者精神所感动!是的,很多的灾难我们无法掌控,但爱心总是与灾难同行,这是作为我们骄傲的人类才有的真情。
    亲爱的朋友,我们渴求你加入“运动神经元病互助家园”(http://www.com/forum.php),在这里有坚强乐观的渐冻人,更有许多默默奉献的志愿者,他们手牵手,肩并肩,辛勤劳作,为的是凝聚爱的力量,可以救助更多的渐冻人。
    如果你是领导,并且能说得上话,请你一定要为渐冻人尽力,我们恳请您协助转达:卫生部门将ALS纳入国家的大病统筹,与癌症、艾滋享受同样的医疗待遇,当然更需要相关部门对渐冻人公益活动团队的大力支持,让他们有足够的能力去帮扶渐冻人;民政部门将我们纳入重点残疾救助群体,让我们同呼吸共命运;残疾人联合会,我们可是八千多万残疾人大家庭中最弱势、最痛苦的一员,是最需要救助的;社区居委会的大哥、大姐,我们渴望您的时常关心,逢年过节,别忘了给我们一点点的安慰。
    如果你是成功人士,偶尔看到这些,我们首先的是恭喜你,但更希望你能慷慨解囊,经济实力强的可以创建渐冻人救助基金,至少也要为我们尽绵薄之力。慈善之举,爱心之事,会让你的事业如虎添翼。
    如果你是一般的百姓,我们更需要你的支持和呼吁,我们急需志愿者,我们缺乏同盟军。如果你的境况也十分艰难,那也没关系,但愿我的这一篇文字能够给你战胜困难的一些勇气,当然,也别忘了把我的艰难之文字向你的朋友们传递,让更多的人来了解和关心渐冻人这个特殊的弱势群体。
    灾难、疾病,谁也不愿意,你付出的一点点,或许对你的生活没有多大影响,但很可能就挽救了一条生命和一个家庭,或是多一付护垫,多一把轮椅,让病友们多一点希望和温暖,让残弱的生命之花绽放得更加艳丽!
    201236日农历二月十四·昆明
    真情互助,携手抗冻,我们是一家人!
    塑料油论坛LED广告
    帖子凝聚着我们的辛劳,回帖是对我们的鼓励,在您得到帮助的同时,请您尽可能的去帮助他人.真情互助,携手抗冻,因为我们是一家人!
  • TA的每日心情
    开心

[LV.4]偶尔看看III

楼主| 发表于 2012-3-15 19:09:25 | 显示全部楼层
    在病友们的帮助下,这一篇文章翻译成英文了,我的愿望是病友与志愿者们尽可能的转发、传送此文,让更多的人认识并走近我们,让更多的病友、志愿者来到家园,让家园壮大,更好的服务于渐冻人!
    真情互助,携手抗冻,我们是一家人!
    塑料油论坛LED广告
  • TA的每日心情
    开心

[LV.4]偶尔看看III

楼主| 发表于 2012-3-15 19:19:43 | 显示全部楼层
    Action for Love!
    I’m an ALS patient, suffering from the horrible disease at stake. For your better understanding of the ALS patients’ life, I have used all my physical strength to write down all the words here. Please kindly imagine the difficulties I faced during the writing: move the only one finger joint to click the soft keyboard with the hum of breathing and trembling hands.
    ALS may be a strange name to you, even you have never heard of it. Stephen William Hawking, one of the greatest Physical Scientist who has been probing the secrets of the universe for all his life, who can only wink his eyes, is an ALS patient.
    Motor neuron disease (MND), also known as amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS), is a terrible neurological disease. The basic pathology is that the neurons cells in charge of movement die of the unexplained reasons and the muscles of the body are gradually shrinking, leading to paralysis, aphasia,  dysphagia and dyspnea, and finally leading  to  death due to inability to breathe . The cruel thing is that the disease do not affect on people's feeling and thinking.  The patients who lose their daily living ability slowly seem  more perceptive, quick thinking, and watch a little bit of their own body being eaten, the body  frozen. So the medical profession names the patients vividly as Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis people.
    My net name is Han Liancao , 48 years old, diagnosed as ALS in the summer of 1998. Before that I was a strong and industrious teacher. As a typical ALS patient, during the 14 years struggling against ALS, I broke the “3-5 years” prophecy, the so called average life cycle of the ALS patients, and also witness the hard life of my ALS friends and their families.
    On the way of fighting with ALS, lots of ALS families spent up all their money, even some of their wives and children separated from the patients. From the first moment of pronouncement of the doctor__ this disease is the world's problems, no way to heal, the prognosis is not good, also cancer than cancer_our sky is collapsed.
    I can not recall the painful past. Our future is gray. The footprint of ALS patients has condensed a lot of blood and tears. The ability of taking care of themselves, and doing anything has lost. They must be inseparable from the care of others. The little pathetic dignity and privacy as persons were mercilessly torn to pieces and they began to feel what is the real living death. Sleep, is no longer a comfortable rest. We know our bodies press our hands; we know a mosquito is biting us; we know the hot or the cold, but we cannot turn over our body, we can not do everything. We can do nothing but whisper ‘yiyiyaya’ and endure.
    Eating is a hard time now, for about 2 hours with terrible chokes. I cannot find the word to describe the pain, convulsion, short of breath... palpitation. For the Deaf and dumb they have sign language. We have no way to communicate with the others. The emotion door is shut tightly.  We cannot express our happiness, our angry and our sadness. Joys and sorrows, ups and downs can only hold back in silence, as if our hearts plug with knife. Gastrostomy and tracheostomy are the operations that we must be done. The late terrible scenes of these diseases  always rise before our eyes. Fear, anxiety, mood is bad to the extreme. It is really a case of not being heard by anyone. We are almost mad.
    My God, what on earth we have done for the horrible punishment? Why are you so cruel to me? Why not end my painful life? Why I am not an idiot or a madman!
    The Taiwan ALS author Mr. Chenhong said, living with an incurable disease is a progress of life enrichment. They bring us not only the endless pain, but also the iron will, and the precious true love. After the May of 2010, because the new nurse was not familiar with my situation, I almost died for several times. I was divorced. My parents were too old to look after me. I live alone with the only RMB1000 salary.  My living conditions are very difficult. I am on the edge of poverty. In desperate situation, I can only write my painful life in the blog.So I talk to my friends via the web, I write down my happiness, my sadness on the net. The struggle is in despair, despair in struggling. I lament that life is fragile and helpless. Patients and friends have the same feeling. They are anxious to help me, but they do not how to. Facing disaster I seem fall into abyss .For every minute, I despair in the feeling of helpless.  
    It’s the China Institute of Doctor, the“Melting the Frozen Heart” welfare program, giving their hands at the critical moment. Miss, who has communicated with me for a long time, was too worried and could help crying when she saw my articles on the web. She called for volunteers to donate and looked for a new nurse for me. Warm hands were offered from Beijing, Xian, and Xiamen. It’s the prologue of love.
    The volunteers donate for my nursing fee. I thanked for the penny and cheered for a gold coin. Miss Wang, she put her own job aside to seek a new nurse for me. She was too tired and sick but never gave up. During those days, I was so moved by them and cried for the warm love.
    Now, my life goes calm. The nursing fee is shared by the volunteers. In China, there are estimated 200000 ALS patients. They are struggling on the edge of death. Some of them are even worse than me. The love and help I received encourage me to try my best to show the real life of the community to the public.
    Till now, you are maybe moved by the painful life of ALS community and the dedication of the volunteers. You may not imagine that there are so many people who live in the hell on the earth. Yes, many catastrophes are out of the control of the human beings, but we are proud we have love.
    My dear friends, with one light click, please access to our MND Forum (http://bbs.uonew.com/forum.php), here you can meet lots of optimistic ALS patients and dedicated volunteers. They are working hand in hand for greater power to help more patients.
    So, if you can, please help forward this message to the government head. We need: enjoying the same medical service and benefit with cancer and AIDS patients, asking for more support to the ALS volunteer team, giving us a special help as a disabled person. We are the weakest and most painful group in the Chinese 80M disabled community. Please kindly don’t forget us, and give us a little comfort.
    If you are successful people and read my article by chance, please kindly donate some money to set up an ALS Fund. Your philanthropic behavior will bring you more luck and treasure.
    If you are common people, we still need you to become our allied force. Please help forward my words to anyone you know. That is also very helpful. If you are also in trouble, it does not matter. I wish my article could give you some courage to conquer difficulty. Of course do not forget to pass my difficult words to your friends. So more and more people can understand us and care our vulnerable group.
    Nobody likes disaster and disease, a little contribution may not affect your life, but it can save one life, one family. A cushion, or a wheel chair, will make an ALS patient’s life different, color his fragmentary life!
    2012-03-06·Kunming
    真情互助,携手抗冻,我们是一家人!
    塑料油论坛LED广告
  • TA的每日心情
    开心
    2022-7-30 10:37
  • 签到天数: 253 天

[LV.8]以坛为家I

发表于 2012-3-15 20:49:26 | 显示全部楼层
    致谢旱莲草老师靠一根手指为病友呼吁,家园将您的呼吁和我们的心声传播出去,让更多人关心、关注我们,让家园更好的为病友服务。
    真情互助,携手抗冻,我们是一家人!
    塑料油论坛LED广告
  • TA的每日心情
    开心
    2012-10-10 15:47
  • 签到天数: 75 天

[LV.6]常住居民II

发表于 2012-3-15 21:05:27 | 显示全部楼层
    感谢旱莲草老师为群友的呼吁:hug:,您的心声就是我们的心声,我们会尽自己最大的努力和您一起把心声传递出去,让社会认识了解关注我们这群渐冻人的疾苦和无助!

真情互助,携手抗冻,我们是一家人!
    塑料油论坛LED广告
  • TA的每日心情
    开心
    2012-9-27 08:36
  • 签到天数: 15 天

[LV.4]偶尔看看III

发表于 2012-3-15 21:07:15 | 显示全部楼层
    旱莲草大哥,你是好样的。
    多少渐冻人都以您为榜样,辛苦坚持着每一天的生活。
    有了爱心,这世界就会很小,就会成为一个家庭。
    渐冻人和平常人一样,也是家庭的一份子,在有意义的活着。
    在此呼吁更多的健康人士,走进渐冻人,关心这个社会,这个大家庭。
    也希望每一个渐冻人,能和所有人一起快快乐乐的过好每一天,创造一个又一个的“抗冻”传奇!

真情互助,携手抗冻,我们是一家人!
    塑料油论坛LED广告
  • TA的每日心情
    无聊
    2013-4-16 08:48
  • 签到天数: 28 天

[LV.4]偶尔看看III

发表于 2012-3-15 21:07:23 | 显示全部楼层
    我记得湖南卫视的天天兄弟经常说人间有真情人间有真爱,我始终相信爱可以融化所有冰冷的东西,情可以唤醒所有沉睡的内心!!!我知道奇迹肯定就在那里,坚强的渐冻人们,我们一定要比以前比现在更加的坚强,等待奇迹,等待救助我们的阳光
    真情互助,携手抗冻,我们是一家人!
    塑料油论坛LED广告
  • TA的每日心情
    开心
    2012-9-4 12:34
  • 签到天数: 119 天

[LV.6]常住居民II

发表于 2012-3-15 21:08:04 | 显示全部楼层
    让我们一起努力传播出去,让更多的人关注我们,关注我们的家园。在此感谢旱莲草老师,感谢书记,你们辛苦了,深深的感谢!!!
    真情互助,携手抗冻,我们是一家人!
    塑料油论坛LED广告
  • TA的每日心情
    开心
    2012-2-16 07:50
  • 签到天数: 6 天

[LV.2]偶尔看看I

发表于 2012-3-15 21:11:39 | 显示全部楼层
    只要人人都献出一点爱,世界将变成美好的人间。不要坐以待毙了,大家一起呼吁吧,一起加油吧!感谢旱莲草老师!
    真情互助,携手抗冻,我们是一家人!
    塑料油论坛LED广告
  • TA的每日心情
    开心
    2016-1-16 19:26
  • 签到天数: 469 天

[LV.9]以坛为家II

发表于 2012-3-15 21:11:56 | 显示全部楼层
    大家一起呼吁,希望更多的人看到我们的呼声!
    真情互助,携手抗冻,我们是一家人!
    塑料油论坛LED广告
  • TA的每日心情
    难过
    2012-11-17 14:06
  • 签到天数: 151 天

[LV.7]常住居民III

发表于 2012-3-15 21:12:26 | 显示全部楼层
    身体的病痛给我和家人带来无比的痛苦,金钱的缺乏使我们的生活日趋艰难,但内心的希望,不能阻挡我们对生的渴望.社会的不认可,国家医保的排斥,使我们的希望一次次破灭.逐渐冷冻的身体提醒我们时间的离去,我们渴望生活理解,渴望国家医保的认可,希望在我们活着的时候看到希望,为后面的病友带来阳光.
    真情互助,携手抗冻,我们是一家人!
    塑料油论坛LED广告
  • TA的每日心情
    慵懒
    2013-8-15 09:20
  • 签到天数: 63 天

[LV.6]常住居民II

发表于 2012-3-15 21:14:34 | 显示全部楼层
    谢旱莲草老师,感谢书记,你们辛苦了,深深的感谢!!!
    真情互助,携手抗冻,我们是一家人!
    塑料油论坛LED广告
  • TA的每日心情
    无聊
    2013-4-16 08:48
  • 签到天数: 28 天

[LV.4]偶尔看看III

发表于 2012-3-15 21:16:32 | 显示全部楼层
    tiantiangyu 发表于 2012-3-15 21:12 static/image/common/back.gif
    身体的病痛给我和家人带来无比的痛苦,金钱的缺乏使我们的生活日趋艰难,但内心的希望,不能阻挡我们对生的渴望 ...

TT姐,你说的真好,我们不希望世人可以给我们多少帮助,只要国家和政府把最起码的尊重还给我们这群特殊的人群就行了!!!
    真情互助,携手抗冻,我们是一家人!
    塑料油论坛LED广告
  • TA的每日心情
    难过
    2012-3-2 12:05
  • 签到天数: 3 天

[LV.2]偶尔看看I

发表于 2012-3-15 21:22:51 | 显示全部楼层
    大家一起呼吁,希望更多的人看到我们的呼声!
    真情互助,携手抗冻,我们是一家人!
    塑料油论坛LED广告
  • TA的每日心情
    擦汗
    2014-1-14 22:55
  • 签到天数: 323 天

[LV.8]以坛为家I

发表于 2012-3-15 21:43:23 | 显示全部楼层
    杨老师好样的
    真情互助,携手抗冻,我们是一家人!
    塑料油论坛LED广告
    您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 欢迎注册

本版积分规则

关于我们|手机版|小黑屋|运动神经元病互助家园 ( 沪ICP备17035450号-2

GMT+8, 2024-5-2 09:59 , Processed in 0.196276 second(s), 59 queries , Gzip On.